|ASL Starter Kit #1|
|Published by: Multi-Man Publishing |
|Published date: 1990-01-01 |
|(Log in to add this module to your collection|
or to see your play details)
|This publication is available to buy at the Gamer's Armory [Price $19.50 Buy it here]|
|Advanced Squad Leader (ASL) Starter Kit #1 teaches new players the basic concepts of the major Infantry and Terrain rules from Advanced Squad Leader by using an abbreviated and illustrated rulebook.
The ASL Starter Kit #1 is a stand-alone game, with six scenarios that require only the maps and counters provided in the module. The two mapboards that are included also work with both Squad Leader and Advanced Squad Leader, and the scenarios can be played using full Advanced Squad Leader rules if desired.
• 2 8x22 Geomorphic Maps (y and z) for the ASL System
• 1 full Countersheet of 1/2" counters
• 6 scenarios printed on 3 individual cardstock sheets
• 1 Quick Reference Data Chart printed on cardstock sheet
• 1 12-page rules booklet with plentiful color illustrations
• 2 dice
|No articles entered for this publication. Add one?|
|No reviews right now, why not write one?|
* Popularity is the sum of Roar and Archive reported playings based as a percentage of the parent publication's total games.
Grey rows indicate Night scenarios.